How you can help?
- Offer a school leaver a job
- Offer a Modern Apprenticeship (job and funded training)
- Offer paid internships (6 month paid placements)
- Offer a work experience placement with potential for progression into a job
- Offer a work experience placement to a participant on the Council supported training programme “Inspiring Young People“
Speak to us about what your business can offer.
Any offer of help is gratefully received. For example:
- Lothian Buses offered us free advertising space on the sides of their buses.
- Other businesses have given us space for meetings and events.
- Standard Life seconded one of their managers
- Some employers have offered their experience and expertise by going into schools and speaking to young people
- O2 have sponsored a mobile phone recycling scheme to raise funds for us
- Senior decision makers from a range of sectors give their time as part of our leadership group and sector task forces; groups that work to advance the agenda of youth employment and generate opportunities for our school leavers.
- YoungScot offered us the technical skills of their Digital Modern Apprentices to film and edit the interviews you can see on this website.
For all this help we are extremely grateful.
What could you offer us? Let us know. No offer is too small. Every contribution counts.
Please register your support by e-mailing email@example.com